Appeal rejected

Mashurs

Registered Users (C)
My I-140 got denied in may 2004 and my lawyer sent in the appeal 5 days before the stipulated 33 days time, but sent the wrong check. The application came back saying that check is addressed wrongly and please sent the check addressed to USCIS. My lawyer sent the appeal, along with the new check the very next day and we also received the EAC number and all. But today my lawyer received just a letter(not the whole package) saying that the application was not filed within the stipulated time. My lawyer is going to write another letter saying that we did send the appeal in time but sent in the wrong check along with the appeal.
Somebody please let me know if my appeal will be accepted or not.
Thanks in advance

Mashurs said:
My I-140 got denied in may 2004 and my lawyer sent in the appeal 5 days before the stipulated 33 days time, but sent the wrong check. The application came back saying that check is addressed wrongly and please sent the check addressed to USCIS. My lawyer sent the appeal, along with the new check the very next day and we also received the EAC number and all. But today my lawyer received just a letter(not the whole package) saying that the application was not filed within the stipulated time. My lawyer is going to write another letter saying that we did send the appeal in time but sent in the wrong check along with the appeal.
Somebody please let me know if my appeal will be accepted or not.
Thanks in advance

I am so sorry to hear about your case.

But I am positive that if your lawyer carefully writes the letter along with their letter requesting the right addressed check as evidence and correct and detailed explanation, they are bound to ivestigate into that. I think wording is very important here.

I wish you best of luck and keep us posted

unitednations,

What do you mean when you say reapply I-140?

Can a Person whose I-140 is rejected apply again with additional evidence?

Isnt USCIS giving a Intent to Deny notice to applicant/Lawyer before rejecting the petiton? If so the lawyer would most certainly present the evidence at this stage rather then have it rejected and then apply again.

This is of course true only if USCIS issues the Intent to Deny Notice....

Regards

Can I Reapply with my own LC...Substitute LC missing

Can you reapply i140 with an another labor certification?

I have applied i140 with an approved substitute labor. USCIS lost the original LC. We got two RFEs and send the reply. It is pending for the last 8 months. No response. We got finger printing last november.

Meantime I got my LC approved. Can I reapply with my own LC?