Appeal on I-140- all cases LOGICALLY pending

bcis

Registered Users (C)
When I 140 denied all cases (485, EAD) depending on 140 are denied. After appeal status on 140 is pending. So LOGICALLY all cases depending on this140 also pending.

Right now appeal on my 140 is sitting AAO. Any one applied the EAD extension when the appeal is pending in AAO? Please advice me.

expedite appeals processing

UN,

This document is good one. Their proposals are help full immi community.

2nd thing............

Appeals are sitting in AAO more than year. Now processing time taking 14 months for Eb3 undear B6?

Some one( Attorney) act to submit petition and support the reduction of I140 appeal backlogs in AAO.

so please post your ideas to expedite appeals processing’s in AAO.

Thanks

unitednations said:
read this document from aila. what I gathered from it is that it is possible to get an EAD but there are many twists and turns in the law.

bcis,

I agree there is no clear picture on this issue. At the same time, there is no harm in trying to apply EAD/AP. Once I spoke to immigration officer about reopening my EAD/AP after the appeal process, he suggested me to write a letter to the appropriate service center with all necessary documents ( appeal receipt letter, and other Receipt letters).

Any of these proposals by AILA would be agreed byCIS???

United nations,

Your collection of info from various sources is awesome. Do you think, CIS would agree some of these proposals by AILA any time soon?

You know what I am interested in.

How come CSC alone can impose the rule of 'No petiotion/application be considered even in different category when a case is pending in appeals for the same beneficiary' ?

Is each service center authorized to act in its own way?

I invite you comments.

unitednations said:
read this document from aila. what I gathered from it is that it is possible to get an EAD but there are many twists and turns in the law.