app. trend

pcsowhat

Registered Users (C)
Looking back from April to July at rupnet, I notice that if the application was not approved/RFE within 2/3 weeks timeframe of the same LIN number 01-xxx, then the application won't be touched almost indefinitely. Only in few cases that they actually get looked at after couple of months (approval or RFR).

I am not trying to spread rumors or negative guess. I am inviting your comments of my observation.

As for my own, I am wondering if there are some random security check or simply special "delay me" stamp on those applications. ;-)

You are right

My one year's observation told me so. One year ago, my case should be approved, but not. After that, nobody want to touch it. Anybody who was not approved/RFEed in the time frame shall be aware of this kinda luck.

I agree with you

Based on my own experience and research, I think your guess makes sense. There is 25% June case left in the dead queue according to rupnet.com, which is including my case. I have rarely seen any case approved or even issued REF. I talked with IIO and my attorney many times. They kicked me off with same excuse " we are processing the time before your case ...". However, more forwarded cases have been approved even recently. What's the hell doing?