PD: 2/26/02
ND: 10/4/02
FP: 11/16/02
AD: **/**/0*

I-765 details:

ND: 6/10/03
AD: 6/13/03

Congratulations oocyte !!!

Was your case non-current(Applied for I-485 after I-140 got approved) case or con-current(Applied for I-485 & I-140 together) case?

Is your online status changed?

Mine ND is 03/13/03 ( Non-Concurrent at TSC) and still waiting for it very eagerly.

Thanks,

Regards,
Harish

that is a good one

i am march 10th Nd with RD of feb 26th. No change for me, may be one of the most unlucky case is mine.

Online message changed yesterday.

Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR BCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On August 19, 2003, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

BTW: My NIW 140 was approved on Sept. 6, 2002.

Long time reader - First time Poster - testing
------- FYI -------
485:
RD:03/18/02
FP: 07/08/02
AD: ???

2nd EWA: 06/03
2nd AP: Pending
--------------------------
Need Info on:
- Meaning of "concurrent"
- Anybody had recently experienced to apply for a spouse while she is abroad.

Thanks in advance

My wife's AP was approved at the same day as mine, but I received my AP on Monday while my wife's AP has not come yet.

Do not what is the reason.

How many copies of AP we should get

Guys

I got my EAD and AP yesterday.

But I got only two copies of Advance Parole. My friend told that I should get three copies. Please advice me in this regard.

Thanks in advance

GCNC,

What is your RD, ND and AD?

Is your case con-current or non-concurrent case?

It will great if you please post your info here.

Harish

Parish,

My details are

Concurrent
140/485/131/765
ND: 4/18/03
131 AD 8/25/03
765 AD 8/1/03

140/485 AD ????

Thanks Tombaan

Thank you Tombaan. One of my friend told me that I should get three copies instead of two. That's why I was bit worried about this.

Thanks for clearing my doubt

my AP was approved 9/2/03. ND was 5/15/03 concurrent.

3/21/03 to 5/15/03 is nice jump from last reported processing time for AP. First it was EAD now AP, I hope 485 is next on their list.

oocyte, how many copies of AP you received

oocyte,

how many copies of AP you received

I received only two copies of AP. My friend received three copies of them. Please let me know how many copies you received.

Thanks

Only 2 copies for each. I heard people got 3 copies before, I also heard that they were not real forms, just some A4 papers with pictures. I do not know whether it is true or not. Hope some old guns will come out and vertify this.

What could be the reason for this???

Can someone think of a reason for this???

I am a concurrent filer, filed everything(I-140, I-485, EAD & AP) back in Nov' 02. On July 31, 2002 they approved my I-140 and EADs for both of us(me & my spouse), but not the APs. After about 3 weeks, they approved our APs on August 21.

However, after I received the APs from my attorney I was surprised to see that it has an approval/effective date of July 31(same as I-140 & EAD approval date), but for some reason the online status changed and showed as approved on August 21st(3 weeks after it was actually approved).

What could be the reason for this? I am unable to decipher.

Not that it really matters. Just curous!!!:confused:

oocyte

oocyte

Thanks for clarifying my doubt. I just checked with my lawer and he said that the latest version of Advance Parole is only two copies.