AP Travel Question

bunchofquestion

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Couple of weeks ago I travelled using AP/EAD, POE was Newark. This was the first time I used AP and first trip going out since I started my GC process. At Newark, the officer stamped my original AP that says "AOS, paroled until July 27th 2004". My I-94 also says "AOS..." which is also valid until July 27th 2004.

Now there is a need for me to travel again end of this month. I still have 2 more original AP papers which are not stamped. Can I still travel without jeoparadising my GC process. My question is, for my second travel which AP am I supposed to use stamped one or the ones without stamping? What does "valid till July 2004" mean? I am assuming that I can just show the stamped AP to reenter without the need for using another AP paper and going through all the paperwork again. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thank You

RD - 02-15-02
Receipt # - EAC-02-128-52xxx

Take the stamped and unstamped one always. They may probably stamp the same one you used b4. I know some one who used the same one multiple times. No problem. Bon Voyage..

Hi bunchofquestion

I understand that out of 3 copies that you had only one is stamped. I am a bit confused.

Because for my wife, the immigration retained one copy out of 3 and stamped the other 2 and gave it to her when she returned to US after 2 week vacation during May 2003 and her AP is valid till Jan 2004.

She has to go abroad for 2 weeks again in September.

Can she again use the 2 stamped papers for coming in to USA?????

Guys pl.reply

Thanks