Ap to travel

akil

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I am going on vacation to India. I am planning on getting ticket from Emirates or Jet Airways. I have to switch flight in Dubai or in Brussels. US Visa stamping in my passport has expired. I am planning on entering US with AP.
1) Will there be any problem to switch flight on any one of these airports with AP and no valid US Visa stamping in an Indian passport. I am not planning on getting any transit visa with the country where I am switching the flight. I am not going to go out of the airport in that country. I am asking this because last time when I went to India for Visa stamping, during departure they checked me in the domestic airlines to Chicago with out verifying whether I have valid visa stamping and while I tried to get my boarding pass with British airways in Chicago they said that I cannot switch my flight in London. So I was rerouted to go to Delhi directly and I lost all my luggages and never got back. It was a horrible experience.
2) While checking in India if I just show the AP is that fine or should I need to show any other documents while checking in, to the airlines officers?

Ap

I know someone who came thru Dubai with AP last week. No problems. Apparently, the folks in Dubai are very used to advanced parolees (since its a major airport hub).

We made a trip to India on AP in February. We flew with Jet airways, both ways , via Brussel . We didn't had any problem in switching flights. No other documents were required other than AP.

Hope this helps!
Good Luck

Paris

What About Air India Thru Paris? Any One Have That Experience. Is Ap Ok To Travel On Air India Thru Paris?

We came thru Dubai just last week on APs, no problem. I always prefer emirates when we're on APs.

I went to India last month via Kuwair airways. While coming back, we missed the kuwait to new york flight due to delays.
The easy option was to come back via London but London needs a transit visa and won't accept AP.
So we ended up spending two full days in kuwait waiting for a seat on a flight to JFK.
Watched Zee TV for two days!!