AP timeframe in TSC

konark

Registered Users (C)
AP timeline in TSC

Did anyone recently get their AP approved from TSC? I would like to know the actual timeframe taken as opposed to the one posted on the USCIS website( which states Jan,28, 2005).
I am in a tight situation to get the APs renewed before my abroad travel in May. I will be getting them e-filed on Mar 14.

Your replies/dates will help a lot.

Thanks
-konark

Last edited by a moderator:
I submitted my I-131 to TSC Feb 23d/2005. I have already got RFE (dated March 8th, 2005) on it requesting not digital photo. Therefore, I suppose if my photos were right at the beginning I would be approved by March 8th/2005.

digital photo?

Thanks for your reply.

I have been hearing about this digital photo RFE. What kind of photograph did you submit? The one I have is not a polaroid, it is a pasport photo which was not developed (it was printed on a color printer).

-konark.

konark said:
Did anyone recently get their AP approved from TSC? I would like to know the actual timeframe taken as opposed to the one posted on the USCIS website( which states Jan,28, 2005).
I am in a tight situation to get the APs renewed before my abroad travel in May. I will be getting them e-filed on Mar 14.

Your replies/dates will help a lot.

Thanks
-konark
I got my ap in 4 weeks. Applied in Jan 11 and approved on Feb 08. No RFE.

Previously I took my picture by digital camera and printed on the laser printer. Must say it was premium quality pictures. Submitted them for EAD and AP. Already got my EAD card. However, for AP they requested NOT digital pictures. I went to US mail office and they took my photo by Polaroid as required for US passports. I read on this forum that it works. I hope it will work for me this time.

hi
i didnt know about this digital pictures for AP. I have sent my I131with the pictures
were taken by my digital camera and developed by wallgreens .
what you say? am I gonna get RFE?