AP still pending.

sd_eagle

Registered Users (C)
RD is March 5, still pending.(second AP)
called BCIS yeterday, the lady has better attitude than those TSC people, saying they will send an inqury, but I am not sure if it can even reach TSC balck hole.

Anyone get AP approval recently? Please share!

AP are taking between 150 and 180 days. I have my case pending since Feb 19, 2003 so today I already have 160 days waiting. I tried everything I could to solve this problem, but I couldn't.

Good luck!

This is really depressing!

This is really depressing! Have you call BCIS to ask them send inquiry. I guess it is better than nothing.

My spouses AP is pending from Jan 15th2003. I have sent letter at end of April after 4 months . No reply yet. The ops at BCIS have asked me to write to them again as there is no SRC # on my receipt and only my A number is there. They could not figure out the status with A number alone.

Guys,

Now I don't feel too bad. All this time I gave up hope since I believe I have the oldest AP renewal application and was thinking that it is either TSC has lost my application, or because I am from one of the special registration county, they are taking this long. This is for my AP renewal application. ND is 12/18/02. My wife is the benificiery and she got her AP month and a half ago. I sent an inquery in the begining of the month and the response was, they have too many pending cases and that is why it is taking long to approve my case.
My question is, if that is the case then why are they saying that they are approving AP cases from 2/10/03. But who are you going to complain to. No use. These are times when I feel that there is no justice.

Fairgame

My case is reverse me and my wife applied for AP together and I got mine approve back in April 03 and then so far they send two RFE for my wife and I have responded them. Last week I sent them another letter with copies of all the RFE’s and told them I have responded for everyone but still waiting.

Last Monday, they change the status again and now it saying on “On July 24, 2003, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 150 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.â€￾
I didn’t even send them anything, just a letter with copies of RFE. Also when I applied for my 3rd EAD they ask me to send a copy of I-94 with a proof of “Special Registrationâ€￾.
So I don’t know what’s going on at TSC, but its worst than any govt office back home.

Can you tell me how did you sent your inquiry??

God help us all Amen

We had an RFE for I140 back in March and they updated my status with the same thing you have and they got my wife's response later than mine and never updated her case and one day it was updated to approved. Mine still says the same old thing that they have for the response from the RFE and taking between 150 to 180 days.

In this forum I read so many posts concerning "on line" or "phone" status not updated.
Forget it guys. Maintainance by BCIS of this status reporting data bases is extremely poor. My status has never been updated and I have completed FP and a phone call to TSC confirmed that FP was received and still no status update.

RD 11/07/01
FP 04/11/03

Hi
I was told by BCIS ops that they cannot say about FP received or not from their computers. But FBI people said they sent it the very next day after ap.

We got our approval a few days back. Our notice date was Feb 10th 2003 and it got approved the same day immigration.com showed that they are now reviewing Feb 10th petitions. So looks like they are working on them ...but very slowly!!

Pa55

Thank you for the information. we sure hope that TSC still processing AP in a first in, first out approach.