AP (short) experience ANYONE???

royl66

Registered Users (C)
Guyz - Did anyone have an AP approved in less than a month, say - in 2 weeks or so ??? and if so - how much longer does it take to actually receive the traveling documents in da mail ??? Thanx... :p

royl66 said:
Guyz - Did anyone have an AP approved in less than a month, say - in 2 weeks or so ??? and if so - how much longer does it take to actually receive the traveling documents in da mail ??? Thanx... :p
Mien took 2-3 Weeks. Three Original papers received by regular mail in next 3-5 days.

That is awesome ASSUR... from your knowledge/experience - is that quick AP approval is pretty common o rthe exception to the rule??? I had quite an exceptional record myself with my I-140 approval (11 days!!!) but I don't know much about AP...

royl66 said:
That is awesome ASSUR... from your knowledge/experience - is that quick AP approval is pretty common o rthe exception to the rule??? I had quite an exceptional record myself with my I-140 approval (11 days!!!) but I don't know much about AP...
USCIS need money and this is my 2nd one.

If you retain a lawyer, AP may be sent to him. It happened in my case & I received it 3 weeks later after USCIS sent it.