AP RFEs

Fp

I got an email from CRIS regarding my approval of AP. It took them 16 calendar days after receving my response to RFE. In total in took almost 6months for the approval.

Approval dates vary from person to person. If they send an RFE then it will be hard to receive your approval in 3 months (by Dec. 14th) although they claim that they are processing APs in less 11 weeks in TSC.

Smooth1975 - did you have to go for finger print appoinment for the AP approval? I got an RFE on AP (for FINS#) and replied to RFE on 16th and they received on 19th. Waiting for approval.

Also what is the date on your AP (for expiration)? Is it 1 year?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
My hunch was correct. Looking at the forum, I was expecting RFE on NSEERS registration. Emailed lawyer copy of FINS# and they will send over the evidence next week. Thanks.

Still waiting for AP approval - not sure why it is taking this long after we replied to the RFE on 16th.

Thanks

Quick question, guys.

I haven't received my AP yet (Receipt Date 6/29/2007, TSC). Am wondering if any RFEs were received or not. Lawyer has not notified me of any RFEs. How do I know if RFE's were sent or not? I have created an user name on the USCIS website - will an e-mail notification come through that if RFEs are sent?

Quick question, guys.

I haven't received my AP yet (Receipt Date 6/29/2007, TSC). Am wondering if any RFEs were received or not. Lawyer has not notified me of any RFEs. How do I know if RFE's were sent or not? I have created an user name on the USCIS website - will an e-mail notification come through that if RFEs are sent?

Call customer support and ask them