Ap Rfe

fast_gc_seeker

Registered Users (C)
Hello Folks,

There is a RFE for my spouse AP. It asks for sending new photos.
We had send photos[non-digital] earlier which were accepted for her EAD but not for AP!! RFE also says NO DIGITAL photos will be accpted.

Could somebody please advise where we can take AP photos?

Thanks!

Post office said they could take non-digital passport photo Mon to Fri. I don't know how much. I have non-digital photo taken at PicturePeople, $15.

oxa1 said:
Post office said they could take non-digital passport photo Mon to Fri. I don't know how much. I have non-digital photo taken at PicturePeople, $15.
where is picturepeople? could u send more details?

post office takes non-digital passport photos?

You should be able to find PicturePeople studio in most of major shopping malls.

I remember JCPenny takes non-digital passport pictures, too. If I am not wrong, seems they use Polaroid. ($15).

I got same RFE now. I am not sure if polaroid is considered as non-digital or not? I live in New Jersey. Can some one help what store takes non-digital passport photos?

devarshika said:
I got same RFE now. I am not sure if polaroid is considered as non-digital or not? I live in New Jersey. Can some one help what store takes non-digital passport photos?
like mentioned in this thread u can go to picturepeople which can be found in any major mall. I took mine there. By the way I heard that Polaroid pictures are NON DIGITAL.

I replied to my AP RFE using new photos (non-digital but polaroid) taken at the local post office. Same photos are used for US passport.

USCIS received our response on Jan 25th, 2005 and there was an LUD change on Jan 28th, 2005. But there has been no activity after that. Anyone know how long it takes USCIS to act on a case once they have received the RFE response?

MA_Labor said:
I replied to my AP RFE using new photos (non-digital but polaroid) taken at the local post office. Same photos are used for US passport.

USCIS received our response on Jan 25th, 2005 and there was an LUD change on Jan 28th, 2005. But there has been no activity after that. Anyone know how long it takes USCIS to act on a case once they have received the RFE response?
My spouse RFE was received Feb 15. I'll update when they make any decision.

By the way did you send mat finish or glossy?

In response to this AP RFE we've sent 2 photos taken at picturepeople as somebody mentioned in one of the threads. Photos we sent are similar to matt finish while USCIS asked for glossy. Does anybody had experiences with AP being approved after sending matt finish photos?

Many people take AP photos at picturepeople. Could somebody share their experience?

My response to the AP RFE was received by USCIS on 1/25/05. There was a LUD change on 1/26 and another on 1/28, but there has been no progress after that.

MA_Labor said:
My response to the AP RFE was received by USCIS on 1/25/05. There was a LUD change on 1/26 and another on 1/28, but there has been no progress after that.
LUD for mine and ur cases are excatly same! I guess same officer is working on our cases. I had send matt finish photos and hope they r ok with it.