AP RFE recived from TSC

question11

Registered Users (C)
I and my wife applied for AP and she got it in couple of weeks. I received and RFE after a month. They wanted me to send a copy of I-140 receipt (it is odd that they do not have access to it). I sent them the receipt and the approval notice. They received it May 17 and I am still waiting. It says on the website that they have recieved it and the processing has resumed. I need to travel to Europe related to work as soon as possible. Is there anyway I can expedite my case? Thanks in advance.

Same case here.My wife recieved Approval and i got NOID for photos. They recieved my Photos on May 30th and still no updates.
They might be working on I-485's.
Did you see any LUDs after that?

Any ideas how long it takes to approve after they recieve RFE?

I don't know how long it takes them after they receive the RFE. I am hoping it should not take them more than a month. Does anyone know if we can go to the local office with airline tickets and other documenation to show that I need to travel for work and they will send in a request to expedite?

sorry forgot to mention that there has been no LUD other than the fact that they received the documents and the case processing has resumed.

Question11,
Any update on your AP? Mine is still pending, no LUD after recieving Photos.

I am not sure what they are waiting for.

My RD is 4/2/2007. My wife already recieved approval on may 19th. We e-filed together and sent the supporting docs with photo's together.They missed mine.

What a system?

I did not e-file because it seemed to me that if I e-file I would need to go to the local center to have my photos taken. Which seemed to be a hassle. And in my case they approved my wifes based on the exact same papers that I sent for myself also. They must have misplaced my I-140 approval. You are right it is quite a system. What are you other dates? Mine are
Outstanding Researcher / Professor - EB-1 category
I-140 – Notice date July 17, 2003 – Approved December 20, 2004
1st biometrics May 2005 Code 3
Case transferred from VSC – TSC Feb 2007
2nd biometrics May 2007 Code 1
I-485 – Notice date April 30, 2004 – Pending

Today I went for a infopass. The immigration officer said that the AP has been approved couple of days back but they haven't sent it yet. So he sent them an e-mail to mail it. Hope this works. I still don't have any LUD. When I mentioned that he said that the information that he has access to is more uptodate than the one I see. I will let you know once I receive the AP.

Thanks. I guess i will wait for a week and take info pass apointment. My other details below.

EB-3 India RIR dec 2003
I-140/485 RD 4/27/2004
I-140 AD: 1/19/2005
FP1 : may 2005 (code 3)
FP2: may 2007 (code 1)
I-485 AD????

I went to Local INS office today and she said my AP Approved on June 18th. I saw LUDs on 18th and as well 19th.
Also my name check and back gound is cleared, and my I-485 should be approved soon.

Did you recieve your AP?