AP RFE - Please Help

VHD999

Registered Users (C)
10 days ago, I have got a mail from USCIS saying that they sent a notice for further evidence or information regarding my AP application. I don' t know the details of the notice as I have not received it yet.

The question is who recieves the RFEs on AP? The lawyer or the beneficiary?
The lawyer's office says they did not recieve any.

Thanks in advance.

May be photos

I think the rfe is on Photos.But,don't send digital photos for AP.For some people they accept digital photo.My case they accepted digital photos.But,they rejected for my wife.They mentioned in RFE"Digital photos not accepeted".That is completely depending upon officer.

Go to Costco.

--Subba

Ap

subba1974 said:
I think the rfe is on Photos.But,don't send digital photos for AP.For some people they accept digital photo.My case they accepted digital photos.But,they rejected for my wife.They mentioned in RFE"Digital photos not accepeted".That is completely depending upon officer.

Go to Costco.

--Subba

Thanks for the info. Infact, we sent digital photos. Waiting to see what RFE is about.

VHD999 said:
Thanks for the info. Infact, we sent digital photos. Waiting to see what RFE is about.

Did you did the mail from USCIS? I have also got an email for AP RFE and I am not sure as to what they have requested for?

Thanks

I got an RFE on AP for digital photos too. Please follow the link in my signature for more details.

devarshika said:
Picture taken from digital camera consider as Digital Photos. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes you are right, but we do not send them the camera, we send them the paper photo. If the quality of paper and picture is the same, they have no way of finding if its from digital or ordinary camer.

strange to hear digital photos not accepted

i've always submitted pictures I took at home with my digital camera and never had a problem:

the link on USCIS site points to:
http://uscis.gov/graphics/publicaffairs/newsrels/04_08_02Photo_flyer.pdf

which refers you to:
http://travel.state.gov/passport/guide/guide_2081.html

This has another document at:
http://travel.state.gov/pdf/Photo Guide 10-01-04.pdf

which clearly lists the following:
• Both conventional and digital photography are acceptable, and conventional or digital
printing methods may be used

Yes - you have to make sure the resolution is high enough. Don't click at 200 dpi!. Also examine the photo cleary - If you can see pixelation with your naked eye, there certainly is a problem. Even with a magnifying glass, the pixelation should be difficult to see.

VHD999 said:
Hi VHD,
what was your query. Could you please explain? Me too got RFE on EAD and AP.
Thanks
KK

Ap Rfe

kriskish said:
Hi VHD,
what was your query. Could you please explain? Me too got RFE on EAD and AP.
Thanks
KK

We got the RFE info.

It is about digital photos. The notice clearly says that the digital photos are not accepted.