AP request for evidence

Gentleman,

Today my Lawyer sent a copy of her response to the RFE on my wife's AP. They wanted proof that she was entiled to receive this benefit. This is rediculous they have her A number, it is the second AP, and she had already 2 EAD. How hard could it be to look at her A number to find out?...
They confusion is settled in there for sure

Regards,

JLSBR

I don't have any doubts about their stupidity and ignorance. After all what kind of IQ do you expect these people to have? Any more than a caveman?

RFE for AP

Hi JLSBR,

My one is pending since Apr. 08. 2003.

Just want to know :

Did you provide copy of your previosus AP's and how the 180 days counts from the RD or ND.

Can I say that my one is 179 days old.

Apr'08, 2003 - Oct'02, 2003 = 179 days.

Thanks.

Faitas,

I would say that they count the days from the ND day. However, we cannot predict TSC. It is just crazy.
I had to send copies of all receipts I had from TSC plus the labor certification receipt.

Best regards,

JLSBR

We applied in Early Apr.

And wife got the same problem. RFE of 140 for her AP. And the worse thing is the online status is showing 150~180 days and we thought we could get it soon.. :<

What do you guys return with? 140, Marriage Certificate? Any special thing I need do? My lawyer charges on an action by action fee. So I don't know if I should do it myself.