AP renewal

desi_with_nogc

Registered Users (C)
Hi
My 485 receipt # if WAC 02 068XXXXX. My AP will expire soon (May 30th). Does any know what needs to be done to get a renewal. I need to do this myself without an attorney's help.
I fall under the jurisdiction of the SFO office.

Any suggestions are much appreciated.

You can apply by yourself. It is easy to fill the form and evidences. It takes about 60 days from the ND to Aproval.

When my company declined to pay for AP renewal, their lawyer told me it'd be $110 INS filing fee and $800 attorney's fees(!).

I went with $110 INS filing fee....

Originally posted by ruxrux
When my company declined to pay for AP renewal, their lawyer told me it'd be $110 INS filing fee and $800 attorney's fees(!).

I went with $110 INS filing fee....

You are greedy for money :)

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I looked at the form and read the instructions which suggest I should send it to the SFO office instead of the Laguna Niguel. Is that what you guys did ?

thanks

reason?

I was reading through the instructions of I131, and it says to provide reson for I131 issue. Is it just enough mentioning that I485 is pending or do you need to say any more? Does anone have a sample letter?

Looks like the instructions on the form and the website do not exactly match up. I will send my app to CSC (my 485 is pending there).

thanks again for the suggestions