AP renewal

lotuscdf

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

I have a some questions regarding the renewal of AP.

Hope someone can help me ...... answer these questions

1. In the application form I have to enter " Class of Entry" .What exactly do I need to fill in this column?

2. In part 3, I have to fill the intended date of travel. Is it mandatory to specify the date?

3. The form doesnot mention the postal address to send the application. I have my I-485 pending in CA service center.
Can anyone please let me know which is the postal address for CSC?

4. Is there a seperate form for renewal of AP or is it the same for all?
If same, do I have to specify or send a copy of my previous AP approval?

Hope you gurus can help me.....

Lotus

Originally posted by lotuscdf
Hi all,

I have a some questions regarding the renewal of AP.

Hope someone can help me ...... answer these questions

1. In the application form I have to enter " Class of Entry" .What exactly do I need to fill in this column?
------ How did you last entred in US if entred on H1 write H1 and also explain on the cover letter that your last entry to US was on H1 or H1 status but your I-485 is pending.
2. In part 3, I have to fill the intended date of travel. Is it mandatory to specify the date?
-----write any date they dont care
3. The form doesnot mention the postal address to send the application. I have my I-485 pending in CA service center.

---find the CA service center address or check CA USCIS page
Can anyone please let me know which is the postal address for CSC?
---I dont know
4. Is there a seperate form for renewal of AP or is it the same for all?
--- ------you dont RENEW AP only EAD is renewed AP is always new use FORM I-131 , attach USCIS fees $ 110( if you file before April 30, if after April 30 add extra$ 55) 2 photographs and write your A# name DOB back side of photographs with pencil, copy of pending I-485, send the copy of AP or copy of EAD both side, copy of I-94( both side) if you are filing for spouse then attach the copy of marriage certificate. out side the envelope write in big bold letter FORM I-131 for Advance parole and mail it to your service center

If same, do I have to specify or send a copy of my previous AP approval?

Hope you gurus can help me.....

Lotus