AP renewal took less than 1 month!

Sonali

Registered Users (C)
I received my new AP today dated 08/02/00. Since I had applied for it in second w/o July, I am quite amazed that it happened so quickly!I haven\'t received the new EAD yet which was applied for at the same time.
Sonali
EB1, India, RD 08/99, ND 09/99, FP 07/00, First EAD 10/99, First AP, 10/99, Second AP 08/00

No Title

Did you mail your AP application to VSC or to your local service center? Also, can you please post the address to which you mailed it to?

Thanks in advance.

No Title

Did you sent any covering letter to explian why you need AP? I need to apply for AP and I was told that I need a covering letter along with the application. Please clarify.

No Title

i also recvd AP renewal within 15 days..both mine and my husbands.and also..amazingly enough..we recvd his EAD renewal within 20 days of applying whereas all the info says it will min tke 60 days..last time it took 60 days and then 4 weeks for the card to arrive.this time it was super fast..but mine dint come though we had the same cheques for both and both the application was together..
crazy enough!

No Title

Hi Mira.

Could you tell me the address you mailed your application to?

I sent my EAD renewal application to VSC on 07/10/00. Still no receipt notice and checks are not cashed. I am very worried. Did you get a receipt notice from VSC? Thanks for help

No Title

VSC1299, My lawyer sent the AP to VSC. She talked to the local office (Hartford) and they said that they only process family based GC applications at Hartford and everything else should go to VSC. I don\'t have the address where my lawyer mailed the applications of AP and EAD but the AP renewal notice came from:
US Department of Justice
US immigration and Natz. Svc.
Vermont Service Center
75 Lower Welden
St. Albans, VT 05479-0001
For some one else who had a question about the number of copies of AP. I got 3 copies of the notice, two with photographs one without. Sonali

No Title

What happens if your EAD expires and you have not yet received the renewed one.

No Title

the address is vermonts..only..I actually send in a certified mail with return receipt..and so i can make sure it reached there.and yes i recvd the reciept notice.Sorry i dont have the details now.shall get it to u tomorrow.