ap renewal latest

anu3982

Registered Users (C)
hi, this is my 4th AP document renewal, while the cheque is cashed by USCIS-usually the file receipt number is printed on the back of the cheque-so you can online status-but this time i sent it out 2 weeks ago-i dont see the filenumber on the back-it is a bunch of numbers-has rules changed, how long does it take for approval-this has been sent to texas center

thanks
Anupriya

USCIS has changed the way it processes checks. Its an electronic transfer and hence the receipt number is no longer written on the back. If its cashed, your receipt date will be the date it was cashed +/- 1 day. And you should be expecting the receipt in the mail soon, unless your lawyer filed it.
And from what I've seen, its averaging about 4 to 5 weeks for approvals.

hi, this is my 4th AP document renewal, while the cheque is cashed by USCIS-usually the file receipt number is printed on the back of the cheque-so you can online status-but this time i sent it out 2 weeks ago-i dont see the filenumber on the back-it is a bunch of numbers-has rules changed, how long does it take for approval-this has been sent to texas center

thanks
Anupriya

Hi Anupriya, On what date did you send the documents to Texas for AP Renewal? and how long did it take to cash the cheque?