AP renewal - interesting

ton_ton

Registered Users (C)
my lawyer asked me to apply for ap renewal that will expire in december'03, right now. interesting to know that even by then i may not have gc approved?! I am nov'01 ND.

whatever.. no point thinking about this.

My AP also expiring in Dec 03

I am WAC 02-057 , my AP expiring in Dec 03. My attorney applied my 3rd AP. I feel OK with this

Attorney fees for AP

ton ton and khi boy
Do you mind sharing your attorney fees for AP filing because my attorney wants 500 per person. Is that reasonable.

Thanks

Ap fees

My attorney charges 200 per person and interestingly he said
we do not need to attach any documents like i-485 or any
cover letter...

Is this ok ?

Re: Ap fees

Originally posted by Venkayya
My attorney charges 200 per person and interestingly he said
we do not need to attach any documents like i-485 or any
cover letter...

Is this ok ?

It's ok, but you will receive RFE for all missing documents.

guys - get with it - our attorney wanted $ 500 to do our Ead renewals - it took my husband and me less than half an hour to fill out the form ( down loaded off the INS website) - attach all the documentation and send it off.
We have just got approval on both -so we did just fine with out attorney and saved $ 500 - which by the way he wanted over and above the INS fees of $ 120 per renewal.

Just be sure to go through the check list and make sure everything they ask for is attached including the check for the right amount

Interesting, I just paid 840 $ for the renewal of AP and EAD!

As long as my company pays for it no skin of my nose. Offcouse if I had to pay for it, I would be screaming bloody murder!

I agree that filing AP yourself is one of the easiest things to do yourself. $220 for both of us plus Fedex costs/We just received our interim AP papers that we filed ourselves two months ago. It was sure easier than filing EA I 140:) And unlike 140, it took exactly 2 months, as promised.

my attorney charges $700 above and beyond the INS fees for every application.....
Fpr AP he is asking 850 per application....