AP renewal filing in CA by self, Please help

willgetgc2005

Registered Users (C)
I need to file for AP extension. So far I was using Attorney, but now I want to file myself.

1) Can you please point me to Instructions on documents and procedures that need to be sent along with AP. I will be filing in CA.

2) For AP, what is the best option to file, e-file or paper based ?

3)Does AP filing (If i do it myself) need finger printing ?

Thank you for the help.

While e-filing i have the following Questions.Can someone help me please ?

1) While e-filing it asks me where my AOS application is pending. In my AOS receipt notice i see the address below. But in the e-filing drop down, I don't see Laguna Niguel center. What should I choose ?

USCIS SVC
California Service center
P O Box 30111
Laguna Niguel CA 92607-0111

2) My wife was originally admitted in the US as H-4. But now she used her EAD to work. So what should her class of admission be ? Should I write H4 or EAD ?

3) There is a section which asks for the data of Intended departure. In paper based filing i would type unknown at present time. But in e-file, i cant type that in the date field. CAn i leave this and the length of stay blank ?

Can you please let me know your answers. Thank You

Gurus,

Please respond. Thank You

willgetgc2005 said:

1) While e-filing it asks me where my AOS application is pending. In my AOS receipt notice i see the address below. But in the e-filing drop down, I don't see Laguna Niguel center. What should I choose ?

USCIS SVC
P O Box 30111

2) My wife was originally admitted in the US as H-4. But now she used her EAD to work. So what should her class of admission be ? Should I write H4 or EAD ?

3) There is a section which asks for the data of Intended departure. In paper based filing i would type unknown at present time. But in e-file, i cant type that in the date field. CAn i leave this and the length of stay blank ?

Last edited by a moderator:
ginnu , others,

Please repsond. Thank You

willgetgc2005 said:

USCIS SVC
P O Box 30111