AP rejected because of incorrect Fee

b_boy

Registered Users (C)
I and my my spose applied for AP during April 1st week, both of our AP got rejected because of incorrect fee even though we paid correct fee (305$ each applicant), has any one been in this state, please share your experiences.

I have re-sent the application mentioning Advance parole does not require biometrics so additional 85$ fee is not required.

When I called USCIS they mentioned it might have been rejected in error, please share your experiences.

I and my my spose applied for AP during April 1st week, both of our AP got rejected because of incorrect fee even though we paid correct fee (305$ each applicant), has any one been in this state, please share your experiences.

I have re-sent the application mentioning Advance parole does not require biometrics so additional 85$ fee is not required.

When I called USCIS they mentioned it might have been rejected in error, please share your experiences.

Can you pls list the doucmetns sent. I am going to apply. I am not writing any supplemental information. thanks in advance.

This is my 4th AP renewal, and this is what I send every time

I-131 Application
2 passport photographs (Frontal facing)
Copy of I485 Receipt
Copy of Previous Advance Parole
Copy of Driver’s License
Copy of I-94 (Front and Back)
Copy of Marriage certificate
Copy of all pages in the Passport

This is my 4th AP renewal, and this is what I send every time

I-131 Application
2 passport photographs (Frontal facing)
Copy of I485 Receipt
Copy of Previous Advance Parole
Copy of Driver’s License
Copy of I-94 (Front and Back)
Copy of Marriage certificate
Copy of all pages in the Passport

I have all this in my list except instead of driver license - sending EAD and i have not includd previous AP. But I will include this copy.

thank you very much.

Marriage certificate and all pages of passport is overkill, useless, and unnecessary, not to mention all the paper being wasted! Previous copy of AP is also useless and unnecessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
inspite of providing all the docs and proper fees, they did incorrectly reject my case because of their error. It's better to provide all the docs and avoid any RFE's later, god knows how long they take to approve AP.

With minimal evidence (i.e. without the extra nonsense that so many people include) as I outlined here, it took my wife a grand total of 15 days to get her new AP from TSC.

you never know when and where USCIS would mess up your application, well also you never know how each IO handles the application, you are right those extra nonsense are not required as long as you get your parole approved, If you dont get your parole in time you dont want to sit and cry about all those nonsense stuff that you din't send.

Those are the docs that I sent in, one need not follow as is, by far it has worked out well with me, and well I bet it's those nonsense stuff that will relieve you thinking about RFE's. One of my friend did not send his passport rather sent in his DL, he got an RFE on his parole to send in color copies of the passport.

Obviously everybody will want to do whatever they feel most comfortable with, myself and yourself included. However, from my viewpoint, I guarantee you that if there are any problems with your application, it won't be because of a missing birth certificate, marriage certificate, or blank pages of a passport!

AP renewal documents

Hi

I am on H1 and have approved EAD.

Do I need to send H1 copy or EAD copy along with other documents for AP renewal?

In the AP Instructions documents, asking a document for supporting current status.

Thanks for your help!.

Hi

I am on H1 and have approved EAD.

Do I need to send H1 copy or EAD copy along with other documents for AP renewal?

In the AP Instructions documents, asking a document for supporting current status.

Thanks for your help!.

You only need to post your question ONCE. Please do not spam this forum. Thanks.