AP received with wrong picture!!! Help!

thundering

Registered Users (C)
I just received the AP document (I-512L) today which is a good thing. However, the picture on each of the document is my wife's picture instead of mine!! I think I read the same thing happened to somebody here before but I can't seem to find the thread any more. Does anybody know what I should do with it? Thanks a lot.

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I called them today and your info is confirmed - re-submission! And apparently this is an almost hopeless process according to some people since this is not an usual operation for USCIS :( I am giving up.

Just want people who may be interested to know that I have received the corrected AP today. Not bad at all.

thundering said:
I just received the AP document (I-512L) today which is a good thing. However, the picture on each of the document is my wife's picture instead of mine!! I think I read the same thing happened to somebody here before but I can't seem to find the thread any more. Does anybody know what I should do with it? Thanks a lot.

Try going to local USCIS office first by taking an infopass appointment. They should be able to issue new AP documents.

If they feel like it in your DO they can give you an AP right then and there. Make an appointment, there's nothing to lose except time.
goodluck