AP processing

kuversa

Registered Users (C)
the tsc website indicates they are processing 1st week of september receipt dates. some september recipt date approvals have also been posted on this forum. just for reference, are there folks with ap recipt dates of august or earlier whose cases have not yet been processed. my ap receipt date is august 25 but still waiting.

my ap rd is 16 jul/03. I called 1800 and they initiated inquiry. Surprisingly she said they are processing AP with Nov rd. Mine is employment based 485.

Expedite

Send them an expedite request for processing your AP. This might help. MY AP was Aug 28 2003 and got approved today. I have attached the required form.

ap

thanks for the info. i just faxed them the request. did you also mail it to them. if so what address did you mail it to.

AP in July 03

Guys,
My AP was submitted in July 03!
Since I am really close to acceptance I'll wait for a week or 2 to expedite my application.
AP?? 8 months and waiting
EAD 3
AD ??

Dont wait

If your AP is not approved within the stated time, go to local office and get AP.

I applied mine and my wife AP on July 2002. Receipt said it will take 3 months. Me and my wife got RFE for I-140 receipt. My attorney replied to RFS (not sure what she replied - she will not disclose).

I got my AP approved by nov 2002. My wife still says mailed receipt. I checked my wife's AP till October 2003 (I did not go to INS office as I did not need AP at that point). Still no status change.

During first week of Nov 2003, we went to INS in person to get AP. The officer said, her AP was approved and mailed during nov 19 2002 and that her AP is due to expire in Nov 19 2003. So we have to apply for a fresh AP.

We went :eek: :( :mad: :confused: :eek: and finally got used to it. so now :D what the hell

interim AP ??

ravidhya,

Can the service center in dallas issue an AP ? I have RD of 08/25/03 for mine in TSC and it has not been approved yet. Can i go somewhere to get an interim AP ??

kuversa, dallasgcwait can you please tell me which option you selected in sending the expediate request and what supporting evidence needs to be submitted.
I will appreciate your help.

Thanks

ap

i don't know whether there is something like interim ap. i faxed an expedite request yesterday morning as my dad is to undergo surgery next month. i have to be thankful to tsc for my ap got approved yesterday itself. from the expedite form it appears that option is only for special cases including humanitarian cases. i submitted my dad's medical report alognwith the expedite form. i have also heard that you can go to your local office and get same day ap in case of emergencies.

My RD is 24 Sept,03 .This week they increased the processing time to 220-250 days. While they have issues RFE for my wife/kid on the AP,they have'nt processed my case yet ,although all of them have the same RD.