AP processing time - 3 months from RD or ND?

stillwaiting987

Registered Users (C)
was just wondering if the 3 month processing time is from the RD or ND, i'm planning to travel on Dec 12, my RD is July 26th and ND is Sept 21.

thanks for your input

AP Pending?

The 3 months role is for EAD not AP. My AP is pending for more than 7 months now

So your AP is pending for 7 months? Do you know why? Have you tried to call IO and ask whether they need anything?

The 3 months role is for EAD not AP. My AP is pending for more than 7 months now

Hi mmed,

It is not obvious to have your AP pending for 7 months. How could it be? Did you try to contact to know what's going on? Infopass? contacting USCIS? Any RFE?

Hi mmed,

It is not obvious to have your AP pending for 7 months. How could it be? Did you try to contact to know what's going on? Infopass? contacting USCIS? Any RFE?

No RFE for AP, one RFE for I-485 responded to on 7/19/07 another update for another RFE of the I-485 on 10/3 not received yet. I know others received AP after one year or so. It is different from application to the other, No role!!

No RFE for AP, one RFE for I-485 responded to on 7/19/07 another update for another RFE of the I-485 on 10/3 not received yet. I know others received AP after one year or so. It is different from application to the other, No role!!

Hi mmed,

What was your RFE on I-485? (If you don't mind). Since I am also in the same boat as yours (I am also J1), I wanted to know about this.

from what i see on the USCIS website it says the processing time is 3 months for I-131 applications hence the question of which date they count 3 months from.

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC

This is the processing date in their web site which does not mean much, at least from my opinion. There is no role that the AP should be done by 90 days and if not for example go to Infopass as in the case with the EAD. And still my opinion the count will be from the receivng date on your reciept. As I understand it, any RFE for AP or I-485, the count will start allover again.

Hi mmed,

Did you receive another RFE on I-485? what it says?