AP processing dates

sgi

Registered Users (C)
Members,

The RD of my AP is Aug 6th, and have still not heard anything from BCIS. Called NSC and they asked me to wait it out even though the processing times show Aug 25th since the start of this month.

Since I have already planned a vacation starting first week Oct. I am becoming worried about it's timely approval.

It would help me if anybody with the same or close dates (RD) respond if they have heard anything about their AP applications.

Thanks
sgi

sgi:

On your AP renewal application form, did you state out the intended date for your next overseas travel?

Hi

I also applied AP and EAD on 8/8/03. still I am waiting for approval. so far no information.I here if it is not approval with in a time we can go to local office and get it done.

Thanks

dhw: While applying I had mentioned the intended date of the departure which is first week of Oct.

srikanthvs: Did you speak to NSC as the dates of AP processing from VSC shows Aug 25th. Just wanted to know the various answers they give.

So does this mean that I can now visit local office as the dates have processing dates are past my RD?

Thanks
sgi

sgi,

I didn't speak to NSC. the processing time frame for AP is 2 months.I am planning to speak after 8/10/03.

Thanks

This posting to inform that my AP was approved on Sept. 9th (RD wa Aug 6th). The online status still is NOT updated with the approval. Had a plesant surprise in the mailbox yesterday.

sgi

AP effective time

sgi,
I want to know how long it will be effective for AP?
Thanks for your information.

patient66,

AP has a validity for a year which starts on the date an AP is approved by the BCIS/USCIS.

For example if an AP is approved on Sept.16th 2003 it stays valid till Sept 15th 2004. It needs to be renewed each year.

Hope this helps.

sgi