AP processing dates from nebraska service center

No AP yet

I've not received my AP yet, Receipt Date is August 16, 2007, got EAD long time ago. Is there anyone still waiting for AP for that long, please post your comments. I requested a service request 2 weeks ago though. BTW it's with Nebraska Service Center.

Me too. Aug.16th.2007 filing at NSC. got ead, no AP yet.

I got an email from my attorney that they received the approved AP's... My receipt date was some time in Aug'07...

Congratulations Bunny01, thats good. Just curious did you check your online status? what did it say?
Mine receipt date is August 16, 2007 and still waiting for AP.

Online status said: "Document mailed to applicant"

Congratulations Bunny01, thats good. Just curious did you check your online status? what did it say?
Mine receipt date is August 16, 2007 and still waiting for AP.

Processing dates for Nebraska Center revised today, I just noticed AP dates changed from October 17, 2007 to August 15, 2007.

Processing dates for AP changed from October to August? Anyone has an idea whats happening?

They are behind because of the influx of applications they got in July/August, and apparently they have a number of I-131 that have not been processed for that time and therefore pushed back the date.

Today i received my original AP approved doc from lawyer, he had received these on 2/1/08. Date issued on AP is 01/08/08

Is there anyone still waiting for AP with receipt date of August 16, 2007 besides me from Nebraska?

Still Waiting

I'm still waiting for AP ..
Received Date: Aug/16/2007, pls let me know if anyone got AP who applied on the same date from Nebraska.

Thanks,

Yes, Please, post your comments anyone else with the receipt date of August 16, 2007 and already got AP.....

just got a valentine's gift--my AP was approved today. Hope I can receive the mail soon......