AP pending for 90 days - Expedite possible?

ATL_GA

Registered Users (C)
The status on the USCIS shows that my AP is stell pending since May 31st.

My wife, the primary, got her EAD and AP last month; I haven't received neither.

LUDs 8/12 and 8/30 (yesterday), but no change in status. I had an infopass appointment on 8/29 to inquire about the EAD (90 days) and the agent simply said that they were waiting for the security check.

I don't really care about the EAD... but I need the AP.

Does the expedite fax really work?

The status on the USCIS shows that my AP is stell pending since May 31st.

My wife, the primary, got her EAD and AP last month; I haven't received neither.

LUDs 8/12 and 8/30 (yesterday), but no change in status. I had an infopass appointment on 8/29 to inquire about the EAD (90 days) and the agent simply said that they were waiting for the security check.

I don't really care about the EAD... but I need the AP.

Does the expedite fax really work?

If you got LUD, expect approval in a day or two. Good luck

I would ignore the 8/12 LUD as I think there was a system update or something that caused updated to a whole bunch of APs (mine included).

8.30 .. I'm not sure. that could be a good sign. Typically if it was approved it should say so on the website.

Regarding your infopass from what I've been told - the officer at the infopass will send your cover letter and case receipt to TSC to the same number that even you could send it to. If your cover letter shows a compelling reason for AP approval then the officer at TSC could decide that he/she wants to approve it or to ignore the fax. It typically takes about 3 days from the sending of the fax to the approval.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would ignore the 8/12 LUD as I think there was a system update or something that caused updated to a whole bunch of APs (mine included).

8.30 .. I'm not sure. that could be a good sign. Typically if it was approved it should say so on the website.

Regarding your infopass from what I've been told - the officer at the infopass will send your cover letter and case receipt to TSC to the same number that even you could send it to. If your cover letter shows a compelling reason for AP approval then the officer at TSC could decide that he/she wants to approve it or to ignore the fax. It typically takes about 3 days from the sending of the fax to the approval.

Thanks for the info.

Yes.. in my case those LUDs have proved to be nothing but smoke.... I guess whenever they move a pile of papers from one desk to another the LUD gets updated.

I had originally planned to travel for my work assignment and apply for a visa if I didn't get my AP in time, but I'm thinking to not to risk getting stuck waiting for the visa stamp while they try to figure out that security check thing over here....

Fax Number for Expedite AP @ NSC

kbhalla, Could you please post the Fax Number for Expedite AP @ NSC.

Thanks
Rahul

To
Adjudicating Officer
NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER
US CITIZENSHIP & IMMIG SERVICE
P.O BOX 82521
LINCOLN, NE 68501

I-765 Receipt Number: XXXX
Receipt Date: MAY XXXX
Alien #

Wife
I-765 Receipt Number: XXXX
Receipt Date: XXXXX
Alien #

On May XXXX we applied our applications to renew our Employment Authorization Cards and Advance Parole as my current EAD and AP is expiring on July XXXX.

We only have our EAD’s to prove our presences in the US is valid. In reviewing the processing dates, I believe our applications may not be processed in time. Without EAD’s we would not be able to work until they are renewed. This would cause severe financial hardships on our part and also it will impact our Medical Insurance. To compound matters, our Drivers License expiry dates are the same as our EAD’s. If our EAD’s expire, we will lose our drivers licenses. My job depends on me driving around to talk to customers. Also, we would have to take a drivers examination to get them back. And Also our passports are expiring soon, in order to renew we need to submit the EAD card.

We would like to request expedite processing for our I-765 applications. Our EAD expiry dates are July XXXX. This is 70 days after the December XXXX Receipt Date.

Processing our applications before this date would relieve us from undue financial and transportation hardships.

Thank you for your consideration!

Expedite Request Fax # 1-402-219-6171

Thanks for the info.

Yes.. in my case those LUDs have proved to be nothing but smoke.... I guess whenever they move a pile of papers from one desk to another the LUD gets updated.

I had originally planned to travel for my work assignment and apply for a visa if I didn't get my AP in time, but I'm thinking to not to risk getting stuck waiting for the visa stamp while they try to figure out that security check thing over here....

The LUDs have not proved to be reliable in my case either. My EAD got approved 8/31, however, the LUD says 7/12, even when I checked today (9/8).

The LUDs have not proved to be reliable in my case either. My EAD got approved 8/31, however, the LUD says 7/12, even when I checked today (9/8).

I filed I-131 @ NSC on May 18, 2007. It has been almost 4 months. LUD was Aug. 12 and 28. No approval as yet.

I filed I-131 @ NSC on May 18, 2007. It has been almost 4 months. LUD was Aug. 12 and 28. No approval as yet.

my supplemental question: can we walk into a nearby local office and get it in person, past 90 days?? both for EAD and AP, or this facility to walkin is not available anymore??

my supplemental question: can we walk into a nearby local office and get it in person, past 90 days?? both for EAD and AP, or this facility to walkin is not available anymore??

The interim EAD facility is no longer available as of Sept 2006. One should better apply for renewal atleast of 120 days.

Hi ATL GA.
Did you hear anything on your AP and EAD applications? The IO at a local immgration office told me that same thing that they are pending because of security checks. Thanks!