AP N/D 2/17/04 has not been approved, anybody else in the same boat?

Safari_TSC

Registered Users (C)
The new date for AP moved to 4/5/04, but mine has not been approved yet. :mad: This is my 3rd AP, don't know what is going on with TSC. I'm now calling the 1-800 number, still holding. Will keep your guys posted once I get through.

My AP has almost same ND 2/18/04 but nothing happened yet. But my daughter with later ND (2/22/04) got the RFE 2weeks before and I received the email about her approval today. Pl keep us posted about your call because I have to do the same for myself.
Good luck.

Am in the same boat. My third AP, RD 01/28/04 not yet approved. My wife's is already approved but not mine. Called NCSC 800# this morning. They "initiated an enquiry", and I "should expect to receive a letter in 3-4 weeks".

485 RD 06/02
No FP yet

My 3rd AP is still pending with earlier January RD, called 1800 and an inquiry was sent out. Can really do nothing about it but waiting.

My ND was 02/05/04. Got RFE on 04/20/04, TSC received reply on 04/30/04.

Nothing since then... When the processing dates came out with the current date of April, I called the 1-800 number. I talked to a very rude operator, who told me that HER dates were still showing February as processing times and that I was not the only one whose application was filed with TSC and just needed to wait. She was born to be a customer service rep!

Mike05

The rep I talked today was very nice though but they are having some glitch in the TSC system which is still showing the previous processing dates, Feb 18. Since she was able to see new dates on the web site therefore she asked me call again tomorrow.

Thank you all very much, guys. Sorry for posting the update late. I called the 1-800 number yesterday around the lunch hour. After holding for about 25 minutes, I got a very rude CSR. She said the date on their web site was wrong, the AP date was still 2/18/04. Since it was just one day passed my ND, so I have to wait. I then asked when the correct date is coming out. She said whe did not know. It can be very possible that after 1 week, the web site still shows the wrong date. The know the right date but we can not see that. I said that even I wait another week then call, you can still tell me the date is wrong, it's a waste of both your time and my time. She said yes. Those people are paid by our application fees. I am really pissed off.

These people are idiots. Don't lose temper. Take a look at the big picture and keep trying...

Hey guys,

Just got an e-mail that my AP was finally (!!!) approved.

Again, my ND was 02/05/04, RFE received 04/20/04, response to RFE received by TSC 04/30/04, approval 06/07/04.

What a relief, we finally can go home visit my wife's father, who is sick.

Hang in there, guys, I'm sure you get your approvals soon.

By the way, the lady I talked to yesterday was very nice and confirmed that the processing date of 04/05/04 was correct (she checked it on the website), so try calling again and hopefully you'll be able to talk to somebody nice instead of that b... who shouldn't even be employed there with her attitude!

Thanks, ihack1 and Mike05. It is very nice to hear that Mike05's case finally got approved and is able to travel out of the US. I will try to call again. Let's see what is going to happen this time.

Safari TSC

I got the approval email this morning (ND 2/18/04; AD 6/7/04). I believe its your time now. Good luck.

After a long trip from overseas, the first thing I did is to call TSC once I came back.(My third AP is pending since Jan).

And still hear nothing yet, but both my AP and 485 case got a new Last Update Date today.

Hope something will happen soon!

sd_eagle,
What is the ND for your 485? I called the 1-800 number again yesterday and this time they admitted that the processing date on their web site was right so I was able to set up an inquiry. But it was just a regular inquiry, the CSR told me I should get a reply within 30 days. My LUD is not changed yet. When did you call them?
I think it is a good sign that both you AP and 485's LUD got changed. You may hear the good news very soon.

Safari_TSC:

Thanks for the good wish. I called them last Tuesday. and my 485's RD is the end of April, 2002!

During the call, I told the lady that my second FP is expring, I guess this may trigger the LUD change. However, I am not sure if it means anything, because my AP (RD Jan 8th) has a LUD as April 2004 previously, but nothing happened until today, it got a new LUD.