AP lost, please help.

yrwp2005GC

Registered Users (C)
hi, guys,

Please help.

My AP was lost during the way the lawyer sent to me. what should I do? could I call USCIS to request another one? I have already bought the tickets to go outside USA. Please help.

You better get another set from USCIS.
Didn't your lawyer send it via FedEx or any courier services?? Atleast he could have sen t it using certified mail.

Find your options from your lawyer. If push comes to shove then postpone your travel till you get the AP.

HTH

Thanks.

They sent to me through the cetified mail. I don't know how long for the postal office to search for that.

could I requet another one from USCIS or I have to apply another one again.

yrwp2005GC said:
Thanks.

They sent to me through the cetified mail. I don't know how long for the postal office to search for that.

could I requet another one from USCIS or I have to apply another one again.
Dont leave US without getting AP. IF you other alternative like H1B then that would do!

Certified mail is snail mail. It is only evidence that it was sent out. Lost is Lost.

Based on experiences with USCIS, they will not send another one by saying it was lost on the way from the attorney to you. You might be asked by USCIS to apply for a replacement.

Whatever you do, do not leave without an AP if you do not have another visa to re-enter US.