Ap Infopass Info

hari_kb

Registered Users (C)
Gurus,
My wife is currently in F1 and traveling to INdia with a 485 pending is not advisable ofcourse. We have an important wedding to attend in mid november. If by any chance we get our receipt date and if that is dated July 17th, as my application was sent that date, can I apply for info pass after 90 days after July 17 and get AP. I am not sure how it works. Gurus, please shed some light on this issue.

thanks
hari

I had a bad experience with Denver office. They said they can not issue AP and EAD any more.

I filed I-130, I-485, I-131 and I-765 for my wife with RD of June 19th.

Regards,

send a expedite request just before 90 days. It worked for me I sent a fax message and my AP approved last week. But not sure now bcz of the number of applications pending.

send a expedite request just before 90 days. It worked for me I sent a fax message and my AP approved last week. But not sure now bcz of the number of applications pending.

What was the Fax number that you sent your request? After how many days of your fax, you got approval?

ynarayana, - can you elaborate on this fax point?

I sent my AP on july 13th and it hasn't come but I need to travel next friday (Aug 31).. I have an infopass appt on Tuesday morning .. any advice?