AP in Nebraska

mlnaras

Registered Users (C)
Hi

My AP got approved on 10 May and the Online says

"On May 10, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued."

I still didnot receive my papers from the NSC....

Here are the Questions:
1. Usually how many days it takes to receive the document?
2. Does it goes to the lawyer or send to me?
3. If i have to call the NSC for clarification...after how many days i have to call?
4. Is there is any way i can get the APs? or do i have to re-apply?

Please clarify..

ML

How long is it taking for the approval of AP?? I applied 10 days back, wiating for the approval. Could you please give me some information on that. Processing dates are showing 4 - 5 months back. But not sure what the normal time in NSC is...

Thanks in advance

unitednations,
when you sent the documents did you send copy of 140 approval/receipt notice as well? I don't have a copy of 140 approval notice but I have 140 receipt number. Can I take a printout of online 140 case status (which says it is approved) and send it along with other documents for renewing AP/EAD ?

Class of admission

Guys,
I am filing for AP. I have a question in the form where it asks for "Class of admission". I entered into US last time using H1B and currently on Audjustment of Status(H1B expired). Should I be writing the class of admission as H1B or AOS.

Thanks,
crk321

crk321 said:
Guys,
I am filing for AP. I have a question in the form where it asks for "Class of admission". I entered into US last time using H1B and currently on Audjustment of Status(H1B expired). Should I be writing the class of admission as H1B or AOS.

Thanks,
crk321

Write H1B, as that was the 'class' you were admitted in. It does not matter what status u are in now, the question is asking for the status in wheich u entered.

Delayed..

Guys,
I applied my AP in Jan 2005 and have RD of Feb 8. I have not received my AP. Tried enquiry, came back with standard response "case under review". Any body has a clue what's going on? Same thing with my EAD. Completed my biometric in April.

hi united nations!!

appling for 3AP (BY MYSELF THS TIME, FIRST TWO WERE APPLIED BY MY LAWYER)
JUST CHECKING WHAT DOCUMENTS DID U SUBMIT ....
THANKS..

Do we really need to send the passport or color copy of drivers lisence?? I just sent 131 receipt notice, 485 receipt notice and photographs.. I called immigration office some time back to get correction for the names typo mistake. That time I asked for documents I need to send, they did not mention anything about passport or driver's lisence.. Could you please let me know if required I will send that also..

Thanks in advance