AP from NSC August filers only

AP approved- email received

Last week, I received the email that AP was approved. RD August 3rd. Have not seen the document in physical form- I guess it goes to the lawyer!

AP RD Aug 20th and Aug 27

My RD is Aug 27th and my wife's RD is Aug 20th. No LUD change since then. Please note that this is a renewal case.

madjad:

The prcessing dates show that they were processing Jul 4 RD's on Nov 14th. In 5 days they jumped to Aug 3rd? How come ?

My RD is august 3rd. Notice day for AP approval Nov 15th via automatic CRIS email. Have not received physical paper documents. I guess they get mailed to the lawyer.

You are right. That gets mailed to the lawyer. Your Service center is Nebraska or Texas? If your service center is NSC then it means within 10 days (from Nov 15th - Nov 25th) they did the processing atleast until August 3rd

Service center is NSC

You are right. That gets mailed to the lawyer. Your Service center is Nebraska or Texas? If your service center is NSC then it means within 10 days (from Nov 15th - Nov 25th) they did the processing atleast until August 3rd

No AP until now

PD: Dec.2006
EB-3

I-140/I-485 filed: 8/15/07
receipt received: 10/17/07
EAD cards Received: NO (approved on 11/21/07
Nebraska Center

Madjad received his AP on Nov 15th. His RD was Aug 3rd. Madjad did you apply for a renewal or first time ?

AP approval

First time applicant. Again I dont have the physical copy but I did get an email saying card mailed.
Madjad received his AP on Nov 15th. His RD was Aug 3rd. Madjad did you apply for a renewal or first time ?

I am planning on calling USCIS to inquire about status of my AP. Is this the number to call
1-800-375-5283

Hi GrC2005 ,

don't be panic seeing madjad AP approval. After USCIS receives our applications , it distributes our applications to different employees. Depend on the number of applications , some applications take little longer. I know there are many people july Rd didn't get AP.

Thanks getgreenc, it is some comfort to know there are still people who applied in july that are waiting to hear on their AP. I checked the trakitt site today and there were a lot of AP approvals around July 25-26, which is why I grew concerned.