AP experience

djb

Registered Users (C)
While entering the US on AP, I provided both copies of the AP to the Immigration Officer. He kept one copy with himself and stamped the other copy and gave that back to me. Is that how it should work?

I was expecting him to return one copy to me without any stamping so that I can use it for future travel.

While entering the US on AP, I provided both copies of the AP to the Immigration Officer. He kept one copy with himself and stamped the other copy and gave that back to me. Is that how it should work?

I was expecting him to return one copy to me without any stamping so that I can use it for future travel.

Why did you give him two copies?

Hi ,
When I entered the US on AP , the immigration officer stamped the AP document and handed it back to me.

I gave them just one original and they asked by the second copy. They kept one original and was told I could use the sealed original on another trip.

Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
common procedure

I gave them just one original and they asked by the second copy. They kept one original and was told I could use the sealed original in another trip.

Good luck.

Same thing happened with my wife. Dont worry its a common procedure.

Same thing happened with my wife. Dont worry its a common procedure.

In my case, he took one and kept with himself, and stamped the other one and gave it back to me.

This means I have to apply for another AP for my next trip?