AP/EAD processing dates TSC

jinju

Registered Users (C)
I have applied for AP and EAD with Receipt dates of 1st Nov 2002 but so far no action . In the meantime I find that the processing dates from last update October 23rd has moved to 3rd December.Also called the IIO , the lady mentioned that the AP has been approved on Dec 3rd but till date not received the approval notice. What is the process to obtain the approval notice if lost through mail or whatsoever.
appreciate a reply

Have you called the TSC back on this?

jinju,

Have you called the TSC and asked when it was mailed? Also, could you please let us know if you filed concurrently? i.e. when was your I-140/I-1485 files? The additional info would be much appreciated

Have prior approved 140. By the time I could ask the IIO lady, the line got off but she mentioned that it was mailed on Dec 3rd.The interesting part is it does not come on the online case status checkup either. Has a standard message "It will take 55-60 days ----)

Hi Jinju,
My Rd is 18 Nov , 2002. My son's AP Got approved on 14th Dec and my wifes AP got approved on 20th as per the online casestatus. Yesterday My attorney told me that he received my son's AP and wife's AP not yet received. I did not receive any of them. My I140 is also approved on Oct 17th 02.