AP delay..

prman

Registered Users (C)
My AP and my son's AP has been approved within 2 weeks of applying and my wife AP is still pending, called customer service they say its still within Processing time, have to wait until 3 months to open a ticket.

Is there anyway that we can expedite the issue? Other than the Emergency Reason.

Thanks

Talk to the office of senator for your locality. Typically they will have a person in their office dedicated to addressing the immigration needs of their constituents. That may help!

Talk to the office of senator for your locality. Typically they will have a person in their office dedicated to addressing the immigration needs of their constituents. That may help!

Thanks! I will try that.

Do you have any idea that how many days it will take to get an answer after contacting the Senators Office?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have an emergency? You can follow the advice above only if you have an emergency or if your wife's application is beyond standard processing times.

If you are considering the AP "delayed" only because it wasn't approved at the same time as you and your son, that is not a reason to call it "delayed". Every application is different. When my wife and I applied for our APs together, they still were approved about a month apart, which was perfectly normal.