AP dates has been moved but when will my approved

reach_honey

Registered Users (C)
As now in new processing dates AP dates has been moved to Dec 30 2003 or whateverr:eek:

My Rd for AP is Nov 18 and still no news from BCIS.
They just sucks. God knows when will they start approving. This is me 2nd AP it still takes same time .

They big time SUCKS:p

I send them a fax inquiry but re'ved response as you are not eligible for expediate request.
On phone by calling CIS they would read same thing which i see on the website so it would be useless.
:(

RFE on AP

Got RFE on my AP.

RD 11/06/03

RFE 04/26/04

Dont know what the RFE is for. Any body in the same boat ?

Thanks

Cheru

REF for AP

My husband also got REF for AP. They just need copy of passportand driver license. That was two months ago. He got approved last week. ND is Oct 2003.

RFE...

got an RFE asking clearer copies of i94, drivers' license and passport identity page.

I have heard about RFE for AP for DL and color copies

I have heard about RFE for AP for DL and color copies, though not for me. I am still waiting for nearly 6 months for both AP and EAD.

OMGV

same here
whats was the # you tried to send it to VSC
I have send a letter but of no use
They simple sucks. To get approval it takes 6 months
So you can not plan and can not do anything
They just big time sucks:mad: :mad: :mad:

I don't have it with me at work.

Will post it later.
It is the standard fax number found on the VSC web page.

Re: FAX?

Originally posted by GC_NC123
Just wondering did anyone at USCIS really look at the faxes?

Good Question.
Actually it could very well be true, coz though I sent the request for AP, in their reply they had specified the case type as I485. I don't know, what to do anymore.

From what I heard, the out-tray of the fax machine in UCIS goes as input to a shredder. The logic is that they want to look at "minute details" of your case.

j/k

:D

OmGV

I think Instead of sending fax you can try going to your Local Field Office and try saying you have to travel in two weeks.

I know there will be Question raised on my reply but This might work. its all depend upon the person you talk to there.

My AP approved today

Have not received the e-mail yet.

My spouse's and daughter's cases still not approved.

May be tomorrow or later today.

ND 11/25

Already started looking for tickets

:p :)