AP being overnighted

GCin-waitng

Registered Users (C)
( Sorry for the cross postings...just a sign of my relief!)

Our AP saga got its final miracle today. (at least I think it’s the final one…) Though my spouse’s and daughter's AP were finally got approved yesterday, the miracle is that TSC has decided to expedite and overnight them, based on a fax from my father-in-law’s doctor.

The very nice lady IO at SF INS office this morning asked for our telephone numbers, and then followed up and called us on our cell phone to confirm that TSC is expediting the APs…..…and overnight-ing them!

Prior to this last miracle the journey was choppy.
We are to leave for India on Dec 26th... ..the APs were e-filed on July 12 to give TSC enough time.

Because nothing seemed to be happening I faxed TSC director (no use), another fax at TSC (not much use), made friends with a TSC rep...(great) got in touch with my Congressman George MIller's office..(fantastic), leading to the approval yesterday and then today comes the icing on the cake… the overnight-ing….

After a season of dryness, it doesn't just rain, it pours!

Can U Please Foward Me The Number For Tsc Office

Our AP saga got its final miracle today. (at least I think it’s the final one…) Though my spouse’s and daughter's AP were finally got approved yesterday, the miracle is that TSC has decided to expedite and overnight them, based on a fax from my father-in-law’s doctor.

The very nice lady IO at SF INS office this morning asked for our telephone numbers, and then followed up and called us on our cell phone to confirm that TSC is expediting the APs…..…and overnight-ing them!

We are to leave for India on Dec 26th... ..the APs were e-filed on July 12 to give TSC enough time.

Because nothing seemed to be happening I faxed TSC director (no use), another fax at TSC (not much use), made friends with a TSC rep...(great) got in touch with my Congressman George MIller's office..(fantastic), leading to the approval yesterday and then today comes the icing on the cake… the overnight-ing….

THE TEL & FAX NUMBER PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE-THANKS

You did not disclose much about what caused the overnight and expedite process? Is it the call from Congressman's officer or your grand father's doctor's fax. If it was grand father's doctor's fax. What was the message in his fax. Please share. It will help.

One lesson for everyone, never ever try e-file of AP or EAD

I've come to know it was the congressman's office and the congressional liason that did it.

What is funny is that now (after the dr's fax) they have approved my AP that applied less than 2 weeks ago!

Here is the TSC- POJ method:

1-800-375-5283
1-2-2-6-1
Enter Reciept number

1 (wait) -1 (wait) -3 (wait) -4=human

Here are some other important numbers:

Director/ TSC- David Roark
fax:214-962-2632

TSC General Fax # (214) 767-7405/7406
TSC I-485 Employment based Issues Fax # (214) 767-7654, 214-962-5441

TSC: RFE's fax number: 214-962-5428

TSC-I140 Premium processing: 1-(866) 315-5718 , 1, 1, number, 1,1, 3