AP at VSC

tsvasu

I applied for my AP at VSC in the 3rd week of Feb 2005. I haven't even got a receipt. Is this normal these days?

I applied my AP at VSC in Dec 2004 and I am yet to recive the approval. I guess AP takes longer than EAD.

tsvasu said:
I applied for my AP at VSC in the 3rd week of Feb 2005. I haven't even got a receipt. Is this normal these days?

I applied for my wife's AP on March 18th and got the receipt on March 26th.

Another way of knowing the EAC no. is to see the check image which might be getting uploaded on your bank's online account. The EAC no is on the image. Or else try calling them up and keep the A# ready

My wife's AP RD is Dec 2004 and VSC shows AP processing date as Feb 2005
:(

how is VSC doing on AP processing recently? does it suck? :mad:

Mine and my wife's ead/ap nd was dec 2004, We got our ead approved last week but AP is still pending. Today I called VSC , officer told me that they are running behind one week and asked me to call back after two weeks if AP is still not approved
I got an rfe on ead/ap responded to it on feb 3rd

fromhydtogc said:
Mine and my wife's ead/ap nd was dec 2004, We got our ead approved last week but AP is still pending. Today I called VSC , officer told me that they are running behind one week and asked me to call back after two weeks if AP is still not approved
I got an rfe on ead/ap responded to it on feb 3rd
so how nowadays long does it take for AP approval in VSC?

majestix

majestix said:
I applied my AP at VSC in Dec 2004 and I am yet to recive the approval. I guess AP takes longer than EAD.

Did you have RFE for digital photos?
When did VSC rcv your new photos?
What were your LUDs?
Did you receive AP approval via e-mail first?
How many days after AD, you rcv the paper AP?

I sum, could you please give all the details of AP experience?
Thanks

FYI- my wife's AP was approved today. RD was 12/29/04 and we responded to RFE In Feb 05. It took 5 months to get approved!