AP at Philly Local Office: In a week (?)

MGM

Registered Users (C)
The website of the Philly local office says that they approve AP in about a week for cases pending at that office. Is this true? Is there anybody in this forum who can substantiate this from their own personal experience? Thanks in advance.

Philley won't do AP if your application is pending at VSC. They give AP only if your application is pending at their office. I went to Philly office in Jan they haven't accepted the appication , they told me to sent to VSC.

Can you give me the address of the division/group at Philly

Hey Srinivas,

A quick question for you.My case got transfered to Philly BCIS center .

I am planning to apply for a second AP (First one's time expired).
I think since the case got transrfered to the local office i ahve to send the application for AP there .

Can you please give me the address of the division/group/office in philly where i can send the application for AP?

This is the second AP i am applying for..

My case got transfered there to Philly office.

Address is 1600 callowhill street, Philadelphia.

You won't have any problem to renew your AP if your application is transfered to Philly.

Get all required docs, Transfer notice and Check ( Needs full address printed on check top).

They will take the applications and asks to come back on Thursday after 1pm to collect.

Hi Srinivasa,
My and my wife's cases also got transferred to Philly on March 11. That is why I raised this question about Philly approving AP applications in a week. According to your post, therefore, it seems that they do approve AP in a week.