AP Approved

Atri123

Registered Users (C)
Will this be true??
Today I casually checked the online status for 485/EAD/AP for me and my wife. My AP status says its been approved and my wife's says that "they have received the application...blah blah"

Our RD-11/19/2002 ND-11/22/2002

-------------------------------
Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR INS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On December 31, 2002, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Is it possible to move get my wife's approval any sooner??

Atri123,

Congratulations on the AP, I am surprised though that they actually updated the online case status. I received my AP a month+ ago and it still shows it as process pending. I would suggest you call up and check the AVM. It is way more accurate, so it is possible that your wife has also been approved but just hasn't had her case status updated in the online database!

Good luck!

Thanks 140,
I am trying to check AVM but not getting the line. So, I will try it tonight and update the message.

Wife's AP - RFE

My attorney received my approval papers in the second week of this month.

The case status for my wife (WAC-03-042-5XX) changed to RFE sent on 01/08/03.

RFE was for proof of our marriage as our last names are different.
Attorney send the copy of our marriage certificate and no updates after that.

I dont know why the hell the officer gets these doubts now as i have got two H4s for her, EAD approved for her and 485 pending for the last 13 months. All the time our last names are different and it stays the same.

Do you know how long it takes after RFE for AP?

We have planned to travel out of the country on this 23rd.
Is there any other options to get AP for my wife before that.

Thanks.

Atri123,

I think you might be able to get an emergency AP, that is if it is an emergency. But if it is not, then you might have to cancel your trip.

Hard luck!

Can someone tell me what is emergency AP?

Can you tell me what is emergency AP? I'm still waiting for my 485-I to be approve. INS request 2 ref and still no news....
My case WAC-01210XXXXX..... If I can, I would like to pay for the fast-lane to get it over with.......

Thanks

:confused: