AP approved today wac-03-138

georgi

Registered Users (C)
ND: 03/31/2003
I applied by myself. Both phone and on-line status have changed.

I have tried to get early approval a week ago but it was denied by IOS.

Good luck.

Congrats.
My wife's was just approved today as well (after faxing in a status request) but mine was given the RFE, not sure why yet, maybe because I'm derivative status.

Hi all,

Corgrats for AP approvals.

When I am trying to check my AP status online and also through Phone Line, I get this message saying:

Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system.

What should I do??/ How to know my case status? Should I call BCIS??

My Notice Date is also 25 June.

Please suggest me.

Thanks

Received RFE for AP applied in mid-April, 2003. They need photographs per INS recommendations....i remember that that was what I had sent them....anyways, good to see that both AP and EAD times are within 90 days...hopefully, they will get the 485 in control as well...

It is a problem

Originally posted by gc_cal
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system.

What should I do??/ How to know my case status? Should I call BCIS??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This means INS screwed up your case. If you call them they will say the mail was undelivarable hence , they send the file to a storage facility. Immediately call BCIS if you are lucky and if your file is still there in Laguna Niguel they will check your address and resend if not best solution is re-apply.One of my friends had the same problem.

WC

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations

Hi Georgi,
Congratulations on your AP approval. We filed our I-485 in March of this year (WAC-0313*****). Now we are planning to file our EAD and AP by ourselves. Since you have filed your AP by yourself, I have a couple of questions. In Part 3 of AP form, what information do we need to enter in 'Date of intended departure' and 'expected length of trip'. Secondly, is our being adjustees the qualification needed to complete Part 7 of AP form i.e how do you qualify for AP and what circumstances warrant issuance of AP. Could you please provide the format of the edited letter for explaining the Part 7 of AP form. Thank you for your help in advance.

A

cal_aos_waiting

cal_aos_waiting

Wahts your WAC number . I have a wac03149 for AP renewal so if yours is mid April and is send out for RFE that means they r touching mid april AP cases. Just curious about that. Did your online msg change for RFE or its still the same.