Ap approved on Jan 20th doc mailed on 22nd...hmm didn't receive it till now!!!!!

puppymeow

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

AP got approved as per online status for me & my spouse on Jan 21st and on jan 22nd it got changed to document has ben mailed .......we received the ap apporval for my wife.but i didn't receive the ap approvel still.....anybody in the same boat ??????

Thanks
wac-03-236 :confused:

How many days after your online approval, did your wife's AP come?

Hi, I have a couple of questions?

did the approval come by mail to you or the lawyer?

Do you know how long it took to receive in mail after online approval?

did the approval come by mail to you or the lawyer?

To me.Only for my spouse

Do you know how long it took to receive in mail after online approval??

Jan 22nd the document has been mailed for both of us and we

received on jan 26th for my spouse and am still waiting to see my approval.:confused:

Not in today's mail either...

I remember last time it took long and it came in a weird envelope with my address handwritted on it :)

At times I look forward to these mails (though i don't use my AP or EAD) -- gives me a good feeling of some progress... its been a long 28 months + 10 for labor and I140 with no GC yet :(

Where oh where is my AP! :(

I don't care who it goes too (my lawyer or myself), as long as it comes! This is almost worse than no progress in ages. Here you know it is approved but don't know if it going to get lost or come.

Ap received today...thank god i thought it got lost in the mail.The online says the doc has been send on Jan 22nd.but the postmark date is jan 26th.

-meow:D

puppymeow,

Did both you and your wife have your AP's mailed to you, or was yours sent to your lawyer?

Seems like the AP is actually mailed on or AFTER the date indicated online.

2manyques,

Printing, stuffing envelopes and mailing is usually done by private contractors. So dates sometimes differ because INS updates case status in batch jobs.

My AP was sent to my lawyer who has forwarded it to me.

Good luck!

AP ARRIVED !!!!

Something to cheer about in the long race. I take each small movement positively ;)

AP Approved Jan 18 (or so)
AP Mailed Jan 22 (as per online but stamp on envelope says jan 26)
AP recvd. Jan 28th.

still not received AP in mail

approved Jan 21st, mailed out on Jan 23rd, but still not received. I am keeping my fingers cross and praying for grace of Lord Murphy :rolleyes:

Did both you and your wife have your AP's mailed to you??

Yes,both have been mailed to me.

Note:AP has been filed myself.

Tx
;)

finally laid my fingerprints on AP...

2nd AP (I131) wac032125xxxx RD 07/15, approved Jan 21st, mailed Jan 23rd, lawyer received it, received fedex today. whew what a relief!!! :D I had non refundable tickets booked to Rio ;), end of Feb..... last one expired over 6 months back

BCIS ke ghar mein der to hai hi, andher bhi hai....