AP approved on 03/19/2003 NOT YET received

get_a_life

Registered Users (C)
Our AP got approved on 03/19/2003.
We are yet to receive the approval notices.

Does anyone have an explanation?

Thanks

EAD AND AP Approved Not yet received

My ead and Ap got approved on march25th and march 27th. Online status says ead card is mailed on april2nd and ap on march 27th.

Havent received them yet.

I moved to a new address. i am not sure if its INS or the post office. I called the post office and they informed me that they would forward everything including mail from INS.

In fact my FP notices are forwarded to the new address.

Anyone in the same boat??:confused:

Our renewal AP was filed on 02/12/03 and was approved on 04/07/2003. I do not have the receipt numbers.

Our renewal EAD was filed on 03/27/2003. Waiting approval.

hemeshd, When did you file your EAD?

same boat

AP was approved march 27 per voice system. online system still says in processing. no notice received yet...

I spoke with an IIO today and she told me that there is a backlog in mailing the EADs. She said It takes between 30 to 45 days.

PowerSlayer

Hello ,
I am doing the EAD/AP renewal by myself. Need a few tips.
1.In AP - what is the option to be chosen in Part 2 .
2.Also in EAD form should I put the A# or the I-94 # ( I am still on H-1B and have not used EAD or AP, last enrty was on H-1B).
3.Also is there any documents I should attach for the AP application ( to get a multiple enrty AP )
thanks in advance .

Guys, do you know that different service centers process AP and EAD with different speed. You have to specify name of your service center if you want to have meaningful information!

Did anyone receive EAD cards recently? I havent received them yet.

EAD,AP(vsc)
ND-Feb 19th
AD-Mar 27th and Mar 25th.