AP approved first, then "Action been cancelled"

fastapproval

Registered Users (C)
My 3rd AP application has been pending for over 4 months. Sent Service Request a month ago, have not received anything by mail for updates yet..Sent Expedited Request by Fax, no response...Today I went to local office to check on the status, the officer told me that he found a note in my case in his computer system: this case was "approved" on Aug. 12 and then "Action been cancelled" on Aug. 28. This officer said he will email NSC and ask for details.

I am wondering anyone in this forum knows what "Action been cancelled" means and how this happened.

Thank you in advance.

It might either be 1-485 approval or it's denial. The approval or denial of your GC will lead to the denial of AP/EAD since GC is the ultimate. But I hope its the approval of GC since you never had any RFE from them.

Good Luck

It might either be 1-485 approval or it's denial. The approval or denial of your GC will lead to the denial of AP/EAD since GC is the ultimate. But I hope its the approval of GC since you never had any RFE from them.

Good Luck

Also checked the status of I-485 today in local office. It is still pending for name check.