AP Approved but did not received

ponez55

Registered Users (C)
MY AP was approved on Dec 5, sent on Dec 11, but have not received anything. Anyone here, can it be lost throgh the mail? Anyone had the same experience?

ponez:

wait for 1 more week. If u dont get it, call the 1-800 # and ask them whats going on. I think if u dont get it until 30 days, they will mail you another one.

Any news?

ponez55,

Any news with your AP? I have a similar situation with EAD, according to online status it was mailed on the 11th but I have not received it yet...

I guess the mail is slow because of the holiday season...

Shantan

I got an email notice of approval of I-131 and that they mailed me something On Dec 8th...nothing in the mail yet.

USPS is working overtime during the holidays. All mail tends to slow down by a day or two during this season, at least where I live.

ponez55 said:
I got the AP document today. I got my EAD two days after approval but AP took forever!

My wife's AP was mailed on Dec6th and we have not received anything until today 26th December. Any advice on what shall we do.

harvinder said:
My wife's AP was mailed on Dec6th and we have not received anything until today 26th December. Any advice on what shall we do.

Harvinder,

I still have not received the EAD which was mailed on Dec 11 either, hopefully it is just the slowdown of the mail over holidays...

One thing to keep in mind is that if you filed your AP through a lawyer then AP gets sent to the lawyer...

I have the same problem with receipt. Efiled on 12/12 still not received in mail. Any suggestion what to do next and how to call USCIS?

same here. My AP was mailed out on Dec 5, but I haven't received anything yet.
My EAD was approved and mailed out the same day, Dec 5, and I received it 4 days after that.

pretty weird.

harvinder said:

I am still waiting for my EAD... My lawyer has received a copy of the appoval notice almost two weeks ago, but no card in the mail yet...

Thats strange. I thought the approval notice is the EAD card. I got an email that approval notice was sent and I got the card in 4 days. I dont have a lawyer.

The card was attached to the notice. Better to check with the lawyer againg.

shantan said:
I am still waiting for my EAD... My lawyer has received a copy of the appoval notice almost two weeks ago, but no card in the mail yet...

getmeone said:
Thats strange. I thought the approval notice is the EAD card. I got an email that approval notice was sent and I got the card in 4 days. I dont have a lawyer.

The card was attached to the notice. Better to check with the lawyer againg.
Usually when filing through a lawyer, the EAD card gets sent to you but a copy of the approval notice gets sent to a lawyer...