AP Approval Tracker

m2002

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

If any one is interested in tracking th Advance parole approval please post your details here.

Here are my details
1st AP Approved on : 01/14/2003

2nd AP
RD: Jan 17 2004
ND: Jan 20 2004

Please post your details too. so that we can track to find out how long it takes to get the AP approval.

AP - RD/ND Jan 8th (1st time)

485 - RD Aug30, 2002
485 - ND Oct15, 2002
2nd EAD AD Dec 29

Last edited by a moderator:
hallo every one,

please post your AP details so that we can know exactly how long it takes to get the AP approved. I am sure this info will help people who want to know abou AP approval.

sub_labor thanks for posting. Thanks

thanks to every one who has posted their info.
sachdev: Thanks. From what i see looks like NSC is still processing Dec 03 cases for AP.

hi every one,

thanks for posting the info. I have take all the post till now and created a spead sheet and project some approval dates based on the current AP date NSC is processing. looks like it takes around 80 days for AP approval.

Thanks. I will maintain this excel spreed sheet as people keep posting their info.

Thanks once again.

Congrats!! Happyvoda. Atleast we can be happy that our AP & EAD are getting approved. Thanks for updating us. I will update spread sheet tomorrow.

gvaknin,

Congrats!! thanks for your information.

I will update spread sheet with your info.

Cheers

Approved as per online stauts for both me and my wife on 19 Feb.

Details once again.
NSC
RD 12/23/2003
ND 12/30/2003
AD 02/19/2004

AP delay?

I received a notice from today that my AP application was received on Feb 7, 2004 and the case will take 480-510 days to get processed.

My company's paralegal told me that BCIS apparently has run out of paper to print these documents. My EAD had a 90 day processing time.

I think we need more feedback from people or have Rajivji help us with an answer if he knows.

Thanks.

Details:
1. This is my 3rd AP applied
2. Applied to NSC
3. Country of Citizenship - India

I got my AP approved on 19th Feb and got the AP in mail on 20th Feb (for both me and my wife). I am not sure about the shortage of paper.