AP Approval in 90 Days

Is the start date of your AP back to back with the expiry date of your previous AP ??
In other words how much time did they give you on your new AP ? a full or year ??

From the online processing date, the AP date is 1/29/04 now. It seems all of sudden, the AP process got speed up. This is good.

the processing time is not true, my case filed in Jan 8 and I am still waiting for the approval. I am wondering if I am alone....

sd_eagle, you are not alone.
My AP notice date is Jan 28 and I am waiting too.

Looks like TSC randomness for 485 has caught up with AP also -
some people getting approved sooner than others.

The only issue is the start date of the AP. If you get approved too quickly then you lose many months as the clock starts ticking.

I applied in Jan thinking that it will be approved in Aug-Sept which coincides with my current AP expiry.

If TXGC02 can post his/her AP details i.e. validity period, start date, expiry, we can infer whether TSC is looking at the expiry of the previous AP before approving the new one.

I am with you!

Guys-
My AP ND is 1/14/04. Interestingly, my wife's AP (same ND) got approved on 4/13/04.

Crazy TSC

I applied AP for myself, my spouse and my kid together on Jan 26 2004. On March 18th mine and my kid's AP was approved while spouse's AP wasn't .

They updated the AP file of my spouse again on April 21 but no approval yet.

I am the primary applicant, so why is my spouse's AP not approved of all. Anyways there is a order in chaos but TSC is higher degree than Chaos :rolleyes:

will_get_there