AP and Documents

sdrblr

Registered Users (C)
I just filed my first AP online and even though I live in IL, the confirmation receipt told send the documents to TX. I was looking on this portal for the documents attached, all that I found was a post dated 3rd August 2004, listing the documents. Is this below list still current? Do we need to send pictures?

• Copy of I-485 filing receipt notice;
• Copy of I-140 approval notice;
• Copy of front and back of I-94 arrival/departure card and latest H1B approval notice;
• Copy of front/back of last EAD and previous EAD mailer;
• Color Copy of driver’s license;
• Color copy of passport’s biographic page;
• Copy of Birth certificate.

IIRC, birth certificate is redundant and so is a copy of your EAD.
Yes, two passport pics are needed.

AP renewal documents??Lost last AP

IIRC, birth certificate is redundant and so is a copy of your EAD.
Yes, two passport pics are needed.

My wife travelled to India using her AP and came back in a week. Our APs expire on OCt 30 2008.We are filing for extension and her last AP which was stamped is lost.But her passport has a stamp telling she used AP. Can I use that to file for her AP extension. Any inputs.

My wife travelled to India using her AP and came back in a week. Our APs expire on OCt 30 2008.We are filing for extension and her last AP which was stamped is lost.But her passport has a stamp telling she used AP. Can I use that to file for her AP extension. Any inputs.

Yes you can, but don't forget to use the copy of your I-485 receipt notice (most important document).