AOS w/ I140 approved for CP

Dear RR_aug01,

Did you contact NH after I-140 cleared or at any staget did you take any steps to hold your I-140 file in VSC during this time?

ee of this thread has been approved

I was looking at approvals from this thread. username ee from this thread has been approved recently. Seems things working ok good luck to all of us...

Is anybody waiting for I-824 approval?

Folks!

I have not seen any discussion about I-824 (action on approved petetion). Did anybody get approval? I got stamp on Feb 13 and file I-824 for follow-to-join. on 18th and still waiting for approval. anybody can help me?

saroj

augfiler1 & Jan485

The answer to your question is 'No'. Neither me nor my lawyer contacted NVC or INS regarding I140 CP approval.

In fact, all along i was under the impression that my I140 was approved for AOS, since i was insisting my lawyer to file I140 for AOS only. But, only about two months ago, when i was going through my records, i figured out from my I140 approval notice that it was approved for CP. Immeditely i have contacted my lawyer, who in turn told me not to worry about it.

RR

Same here

Same situation with me with a little twist. The lawyer sent I-485 papers to VSC at the end of July. My Rd though is Oct. 25 and ND is Dec. 3. I have already lost more than two months. Just taking it easy...

Thanks Buddy.

I do not know when my Approval will come.
RD Aug 20
ND Oct 18

I see many Aug 24 , 28 ,30 approvals a in a months time. Still waiting fingers crossed.