AOS second interview (Marriage Based Green Card)

woni30

Hello guys,

Me and my wife had the first AOS interview on 6/19/13 and during the interview the officer wanted to send him a missing file. I have sent out the missing file on the same day and we have requested for the second interview.

The officer suspicious about our marriage because we got married so quickly after my wife's divorce.
I explained my wife and her ex were separated over a year and we were together those times.
He seemed understood but I guess he didn't.

The office who mailed this letter is not the office we had the interview with but looks like it's his supervisor.
Is it normal to get the letter from the supervisor?
Since we are doing the second interview, would we most likely have the interview separately?

The time of the interview is set at 7:30 am. Do they work this early?

Thanks in advance

From what I have heard is that they split you up on the second interview, ask each other a few questions, and then make sure that your answers are the same.

My friends got split up, he is 65, and she just turned 30, they still got her green card.

Good luck

Hello guys,

Me and my wife had the first AOS interview on 6/19/13 and during the interview the officer wanted to send him a missing file. I have sent out the missing file on the same day and we have requested for the second interview.

Who is the US citizen, you or your wife? If your wife is the US citizen and she obtained her green card and/or citizenship through her ex-husband, they might suspect her of chain-marriage fraud (where an immigrant enters a fake marriage to get a green card or citizenship, then divorces and quickly sponsors another immigrant), and her previous marriage may be scrutinized more heavily than your current marriage to her.